In&Uit is the central information and booking desk for tourism and culture. In&Uit Brugge caters for
- tourists from at home and abroad
- the local residents
- people who work in the city
After a visit to In&Uit, you will be familiar with the wide range of leisure activities the city has to offer. It gives you information and you can buy tickets from there. Methods of payment In&Uit:
- Credit Card: Visa & Mastercard
- In&Uit gift vouchers
- Sodexho or Accor sports- and culture vouchers
- Brugge Leeft vouchers
- Information about exhibitions, events, festivals, shows, discounts and list of what is on offer for young people, …
- Tickets for various organisers / cultural establishments: Bruggeplus vzw; Cactus Music Centre; Comedy shows; Concert events; Concert Hall Brugge; Cultural Centre Brugge (Theatre, MaZ, Biekorf, De Dijk, De Bond, Bogarden Chapel, Hallen Belfry); Department of Culture; Kinepolis; Arts Centre De Werf; Mafestival; Flemish Symphony Orchestra, Flemish Radio Choir, the Chamber Orchestra
- Tickets for local events: Cactus Festival; Golden Tree Parade (Gouden Boomstoet); Holy Blood Procession (Heilige Bloedprocessie); Klinkers; Kookeet; Magical Winter Moments; Festival on the Canals (Reienfeesten); Snow and Ice Sculpture Festival; ... As this list is very much dependent on current availability and scheduling, it is, as such, not binding.
- In&Uit gift vouchers With the In&Uit gift vouchers, you can choose from the wide range of cultural and tourism initiatives available from In&Uit. The amount on the vouchers can be decided freely and they remain valid for at least one year.
- UitinBrugge newsletter Want to stay informed of the cultural offerings in Brugge? Sign up here for your weekly digital newsletter.
- Online ticket sales On the website www.ticketsbrugge.be, you can buy tickets 24/7. The site is very user-friendly. For payment, you can use credit card or Bancontact (home banking).
- Are you interested in selling tickets via In&Uit (online and on the counter)? Contact Stefaan Geldhof on 0032 (0)50 44 20 06 or email@example.com. Please note: it is NOT possible to purchase tickets or make bookings via this number or e-mail address. For problems or questions, please turn to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist and leisure activities:
- Tourist information, hotel reservations; city maps and city guides of Brugge in multiple languages, city cards
- Tickets for guided city tours, private and municipal museums, De Lijn bus tickets, stamps.
- Maps: several hiking maps and sets, various cycling maps and sets, road maps, parking disc
- Catalogues and publications: Heritage Organisation (Erfgoedcel), Municipal Greenery Unit (Groendienst), exhibitions or temporary events
- Sport shop vouchers
In&Uit Brugge is easily accessible by train, bus, car or on foot.
From the station, you can catch the bus to 't Zand every minute. Anyone parking at the train station (EUR 3.50 per 24 hours) is entitled to a free bus ride to ’t Zand.